Nicko's Rock & Roll Ribs

EvilThing

Prowler
Has anyone been to this place? How is it?

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine and, obviously, Iron Maiden is my favorite band. I'd love to meet Nicko so I was thinking about stopping by his restaurant some time in the future. I could probably make a beach trip out of it. However, it is about a 10 hour drive so I'd like to hear from some people who have met him there, before I make the trip.

I know he has events there from time to time but are you free to talk to him?

you are free to talk to him when he's there. As big as Maiden are, most common folk are still oblivious to Maiden's existence. I walk around in maiden tees all of the time and most ask who or what it is.... even teenagers and college aged guys :/ Nicko is a nice chap and certainly entertaining to talk to. Make sure he's not touring or look up events he does there for a better chance. The ribs are actually really good so be sure to get some. I lived in Orlando for most of my life and although it is a good 3 hour drive down there to his area, it's worth it to meet him and eat. :)

Is he there a lot when he's not touring? I always figured he just made occasional appearances.

I have to tell you, a restaurant is a very tricky investment. More than half of them go under within the first six months.

These are 20-year-old tits and cocaine is not exactly what I expect from Maiden. But it's all been discussed already, the coke isn't necessarily Nicko's etc...
And it's rather disappointment than being surprised.

Wow .... back to the place itself, I was in the area 3 or so years ago and went there, it was cool. No Nicko, but the food was good and there was Maiden stuff all over the place. I would go again.

These are 20-year-old tits and cocaine is not exactly what I expect from Maiden. But it's all been discussed already, the coke isn't necessarily Nicko's etc...
And it's rather disappointment than being surprised.
If it was as recent as the 90's then I'm disappointed. If it goes back to the 80's then I'm a bit more philosophical, as I believe most of them have freely admitted to having got through a few groupies in those days. The "coke" picture proves nothing (as already observed) and in the context of that website to be honest I suspect malicious intent, even if the other pictures are genuine ...

Back