Official Beer Thread

£6.50 was the price of a Trooper in Sweden. The Trooper at Donington cost 4 quid I think, but it was only 330ml. And as you say, the food was more painfully expensive.

I had a highly suspect burger, goodness knows what was in it. Nothing as good as horse, I'm sure of that.

I've been bumping old threads lately (assuming the mods prefer that to starting new ones):

Thinking of getting my brother a beer-of-the-month (or -quarter) club membership for his birthday. Any recommendations? He's a bit of a beer snob, so looking for a very high-quality club. I know nothing about this and don't completely trust my ability to find the best option via Google. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Note: he lives in the U.S.A.

Tried these in the past week. All quite cool.

BEER_001.jpg

BEER_002.jpg

I'm sure I've had that chocolate one before. It tasted like a cross between beer and an exceptionally strong cold coffee.

That was funny wasn't it? :)

BEHEMOTH has collaborated with Perun on the band's own brand of beer, dubbed Sacrum. With 6.2 percent alcohol by volume, this Belgian IPA-style ale was made available on May 11.

Last edited:
I like the following beers...

Heineken/Carlsberg/Fosters
Stella 4 and 5/Budweiser
Miller pilsner. Etc....

Back