New Forum Broken Something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately on my survivors, 2 or more spoiler tags will appear instead of just one. Is there something I'm doing wrong here? Or is it something that only shows for me?

This is a picture of what my posts look like:
resultsglitch.png

I miss being able to view the registered members list by date registered, # of posts (or messages now), last active etc. What happened to the site stats?

Seconds this question. I was just about to lead most stats and now they're suddenly gone. :D

Closest thing to the old stats I can find is the members page - there's a list of the highest posting members there, and the number of posts is displayed on mouse-over.

http://forum.maidenfans.com/members/

SMF was quite unusual in tracking all those stats and having a page where they're all visible - I imagine this board software isn't even tracking some of them (log in time etc.)

SMF was quite unusual in tracking all those stats and having a page where they're all visible - I imagine this board software isn't even tracking some of them (log in time etc.)

Nah, phpBB members page also displayed/displays posts etc as a sortable field.

This must be the right place to ask... I'm unable to log in. My password doesn't seem to work. Can someone please help?

My account --> Groteskfull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back