Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Thx, I'm starting to think Senjutsu is their very last studio album.
You're welcome. :) And no, I don't think 'Senjutsu' is their last album. Bruce and the other band members, even Steve, want to do a new album, they just don't have time nowadays, but in a very near future this dream will come true. ;)

You're welcome. :) And no, I don't think 'Senjutsu' is their last album. Bruce and the other band members, even Steve, want to do a new album, they just don't have time nowadays, but in a very near future this dream will come true. ;)
2026/27 I suppose - not sooner.

The priority certainly is tour, tour tour, tour, Steve has pretty much stood true on this stance, it was also the reason he cleaned out all of his "epics" and used them all on Senjutsu just in case it was there last.

A new album can't be ruled out, but for the first time it's not a priority of there's if it happens it happens.

Well, that's it then. Unfortunately we have to wait until 2026 or 2027 for a new album (if there is no 3rd leg of the new tour). I think their plans changed because of Nicko, otherwise they would have released the next album sooner (maybe in 2025). But Steve said they've been thinking about the next album but aren't sure and have a fair bit of touring to do. So for now they dunno, but they will see. I just hope the new Hits tour to be worth it.
A new album can't be ruled out, but for the first time it's not a priority of there's if it happens it happens.
Yeaah. They just need time - and early 2026 sounds like the most likely scenario (or early 2027 if the new tour will be 3 years again... please no). Bruce's solo activities are taking up a lot of the time, but at least Steve once again said that he's full of ideas. They still have a desire for new music imo.

My prediction is that at some point the ideas (from and for Iron Maiden) will have piled up so much that an artist can't help but want to let them out (in the form of an album)

I wish Bruce's solo activities didn't take up so much time (Now I better run away from here fast.….:D)

If indeed the new 2025 tour will be Hits (not History or Legacy one) - let's see the chances of songs from all albums (besides the usual classics, although I'm still not sure about the return of HBTN; the songs should be right for Nicko now):

• maybe Phantom has a chance. Remember Tomorrow? I really doubt Running Free/Sanctuary, again.

• Given Bruce's comments - Wrathchild. Other than that, idk. Murders, Killers, Prodigal Son?

• I doubt about 22AA or even Children. Maybe NOTB is expected to return.

• Given Bruce's comments and Nicko's solo band - Sun And Steel (less likely) and To Tame A Land. Others? DWYBO and Still Life are easy for them.

• Given Bruce's comments - Rime. 2 Minutes to return? Maybe not.

• ATG is the only song that might stay in the setlist, even just for 1 show.

• Given Bruce's comments, Steve's comments and Nicko's solo band - Seventh Son, OTGDY and Infinite Dreams. Why not. Clairvoyant too, it was in the hints for the 2018 tour.

• It's about time, but I really doubt they'll play something from the No Prayer album. Maybe the title track, if they want.

• Same with Fear. Maybe ATSS. Wasting Love? After CSIT, I wouldn't be surprised with BQOBD as an opener.

• Even more doubtful something from the Blaze era. The most common ones - MOTE, LOTF, Futureal?

• Brave New World is a strong contender. Maybe GOTN.

• Dance Of Death is the strongest candidate from the album I guess.

• From AMOLAD - Benjamin Breeg is kind of likely. Being a single too. Other than that, idk.

• TFF and TBOS - doubtful again and I don't expect songs from these albums. Coming Home and DOG sound like the possible choices.

• From SJ - I kind of doubt that TWOTW will stay for a 4th year in a row. Hell On Earth too, mainly because of its length. No songs from the latest album for the follow-up tour wouldn't be a surprise, considering the follow-up tours of the previous 2 albums.

Last edited:
I think the main problem is Nicko's health and especially his right hand. After Royal Albert Hall shows with His Majesty Drummers he admited his right hand still isn’t in good condition. So he had a stroke and he's drumming heavly sufferd of this last year. Playing heavy rock concerts isn't a snap just hard, physical work, especially if you're in the 70s. Nicko can be a real problem for Maiden. I only hope he is able to judge the critical situation right and won't be so stubborn to play at any costs for his health and making Maiden rhythms sounding incomplete and poor.

I think the main problem is Nicko's health and especially his right hand. After Royal Albert Hall shows with His Majesty Drummers he admited his right hand still isn’t in good condition. So he had a stroke and he's drumming heavly sufferd of this last year. Playing heavy rock concerts isn't a snap just hard, physical work, especially if you're in the 70s. Nicko can be a real problem for Maiden. I only hope he is able to judge the critical situation right and won't be so stubborn to play at any costs for his health and making Maiden rhythms sounding incomplete and poor.
I think the fact that Nicko is still not fully recovered is one of the reasons why they are delaying the new album. The reason is understandable and the best in the case.

Nicko's drumming last year for the tour was really solid, with some songs like Wasted Years or Trooper sounding tired, which is normal. Even with the different approach of the drumming for the songs and skipping most of the fills, the performances and songs didn't suffer. It was all good and enjoyable, as always. When a faster song sounds slow, that's worse for me.

Given Bruce's comments, Steve's comments and Nicko's solo band - Seventh Son, OTGDY and Infinite Dreams. Why not. Clairvoyant too, it was in the hints for the 2018 tour.

I think there's a fair chance indeed regarding some very cool Seventh Son representation for the tour(s) they have left!

The Clairvoyant would be cool, but I don't think it was hinted for 2018; it was just another case of those poster "hints" that could have multiple interpretations. They all were explained in the FC Magazine later on and some of them were fairly straightforward anyway.

I'm rather surprised if they're indeed acknowledging the "50th anniversary" somehow, but then again, sounds like something that could appear in the tour announcement etc. for extra buzz.

Another Legacy run sounds totally plausible too, as Bruce did mention that it could be used as a "tour label" in the future. Couldn't find the interview source just yet, though...

Maiden should invite some big supporting bands - but playing the other style of heavy music. Maybe Slipknot, FFDP, or Nightwish (for example) could help attract bigger audiences, especially if we talk about big stadiums.

This Means Cabaret Band :lol:

It would be very Cabaret-like indeed.

0b033689b67bc278264d394889c09eedef58743f.gif

That being said, at this stage I would prefer to see a greatest hits show than a Senjutsu-heavy one.

It would be very Cabaret-like indeed.

0b033689b67bc278264d394889c09eedef58743f.gif

That being said, at this stage I would prefer to see a greatest hits show than a Senjutsu-heavy one.
Me too. Cabaret or not, the hits make the show much more interesting: The Number of the Beast, Run to the Hills, Hallowed be thy Name, Iron Maiden, Running Free, Sanctuary, Phantom of the Opera, The Prisoner, Revelations, The Trooper, Flight of Icarus, 2 Minutes to Midnight, Aces High, Powerslave, Wasted Years, Evil that Men Do, Can I Play With Madness, The Clairvoyant, Bring Your Daughter..., Afraid to Shoot Strangers, Fear of the Dark, Man on the Edge, The Wicker Man, Bloodbrothers + some epics (Rime, To Tame, SsofSs, Dance of Death, Clansman and even Hell on Earth) - there's 30+ big smashes they can choose from to compile a brilliant 50 Anni setlist.

They're doing greatest hits tours since 2003

That's simply not true.

2004 - Dance of Death Tour
2006/07 - A Matter of Life and Death Tour
2010/11 - The Final Frontier Tour
2016/17 - The Book of Souls tour
2023/24 - Senjutsu Tour

They've been alternating album tours to greatest hits tour for 20 years now. I don't know why everyone seems so surprised that they might follow this rule next year too.

That's simply not true.

2004 - Dance of Death Tour
2006/07 - A Matter of Life and Death Tour
2010/11 - The Final Frontier Tour
2016/17 - The Book of Souls tour
2023/24 - Senjutsu Tour

They've been alternating album tours to greatest hits tour for 20 years now. I don't know why everyone seems so surprised that they might follow this rule next year too.
I was wrong. It's since 1999 :lol: 25 years toting with Greatest Hits. Obviously They released new music trough these years and touring promoting.

BTW, just found out that Ceres Park in Aarhus (Denmark) will be demolished this year. I think that stadium was the most plausible choice for Maiden, since it was not crazy big. By 2025 there will be only Telia Parken in Copenhagen, which has a 45k cap for concerts. It might be too big for Maiden (even if Copenhell 2022 sold out in seconds and they didn't went there in 2023, which means the demand will be higher than usual), so I think they could go for Copenhell again.

BTW, just found out that Ceres Park in Aarhus (Denmark) will be demolished this year. I think that stadium was the most plausible choice for Maiden, since it was not crazy big. By 2025 there will be only Telia Parken in Copenhagen, which has a 45k cap for concerts. It might be too big for Maiden (even if Copenhell 2022 sold out in seconds and they didn't went there in 2023, which means the demand will be higher than usual), so I think they could go for Copenhell again.
If they do a stadium tour and invite as the support acts the other big names (look at the posts above) even Telia Parken would be in the cards.

Back